Sunday 12 September 2010

Concrete jungle where dreams are made of


I hadn't landed yet when I fell in love with New York City. From my little window I could see the skyscrapers of Manhattan, somewhere in the distance. And my heart skipped a beat. I had been waiting for this moment for too long, and it was finally there. I had the strangest feeling when my foot touched the ground of New York for the first time : I felt like I knew the city like the back of my hand. As if I'd lived there for a long time, years ago, and I was coming back. New York is most certainly the most intense city I've visited. It's so overwhelming, but god do I love it. There's so much rush around you, it challenges you. And that is probably the reason why I like living in big cities. Enjoy the pics!






 


 


Black dress from Laila Rowe, NYC, as well as necklace
White dress from AX Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment