Sunday 24 October 2010

On a Cold October Day








I dream of white clouds 
in the shape of cotton candy 
hanging above my bed. 

I dream of fields of gold. 
And bubbles that I would blow 
So high in the air they would reach the sky. 












 This is what I feel like saying on a day like this. Because today is one of those days where you feel like going for a long walk in corn fields or along a river, but you can't. Because the weather is rubbish. And then there are other days where the sun is shining and one would thought "What a perfect day to go out and do something", but there is so much that you need to get done (such as studying, in my case). So you can't. What an irony.

However, there is always something that happens at some point that makes it all worth it in either scenarios. For me, it's a video that I stumbled upon (below). It may sound silly ("a video?"), and when you'll have viewed it, you may not understand, but this video moved me. Maybe it's the song (Julia by the Beatles), maybe it's Priscilla Ahn's soothing voice, maybe it's the different clips that show beautiful sceneries. Wathever it is, it made my soul travel, warmed me on the inside and put a smile on my face. I hope you are smiling too.


No comments:

Post a Comment